In the present day streaming services have become a common thing for everyone. watching TV, movies, or just listening to music. We just use one or the other streaming network. Although video streaming platforms like Hulu and Netflix are different, there is not much difference between music streaming platforms like Apple Music and Spotify.
We usually pick one company and stick to it for years, maybe even decades. And it’s pretty clear that all this time when you’re using a service that you should have tailored to your taste. And if you’re moving between them, you wouldn’t want to erase your preferences and playlists. After all, it takes a lot of time to build playlists all the years you’ve been using the app.
Luckily for you, there’s a way to pass all the playlists, artists, albums and songs you love. You should be grateful to third-party apps like Soundiiz for providing such an opportunity.
Music streaming platforms have a range of data points for browsing, storing and sharing data between two or more platforms. You might have an idea if you have shared a playlist with a friend of yours.
Many third-party applications are compliant with the identification and conversion of data points from one device to another. Data can be migrated from Spotify, Google Music, YouTube Music, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and Pandora.
How to transfer the playlists:
- The full process should only take a few minutes if you have a machine for yourself. However, you need a Premium Spotify Account to start the process; the free one will not work.
- Sign up for Soundiiz and build an account by confirming your email address.
- Link the platforms you want to integrate with each other. It could be any of the platforms listed above. When you are connecting Apple Music to Soundiiz, you will need to require two-step verification. And make sure your iPhone is with you right then.
- Activate the Soundiiz app to collect all playlists, which can take a few seconds to minutes depending on the size of playlists.
- Pick all the songs, playlists, albums that you want to turn between devices.
- Tap the transfer option after selecting the files. It looks like there are two squares and an arrow between them.
- Choose the service you want to send to, Spotify to Apple Music in the folder.
- You can repeat the process between multiple platforms as needed.