When thinking of a dance moves, it is important to bear in mind some citations so that it is easy to create and it can be performed in solo or group without any problem. Here are some suggestions if you decide to create your own choreographies.
Here are some tips that may be helpful if you choose to choreograph a song
- Choose a song or rhythm you’ll feel good about. You are welcome to choose a song or rhythm you don’t tell us when you start creating, with which we feel nothing flows, that’s why this point is so significant because everything can be simpler or more complicated from here. Do not hesitate to choose a song that you vibrate with, and that you feel like dancing even without choreography.
- Take the first improvising measure. If you’ve already selected a good song, now’s the time to let the body express itself, don’t be afraid to improvise, dance over the song again and again without a specific goal, if you do it this way you’ll find that the moves come out naturally and that’ll be the foundation of all you do and make your way easier.
- Write down what steps you are taking. Once you’ve found the steps you like, don’t forget to write them down, many times in the eagerness to develop something we think we’ll remember forever but it may happen that we’ll have to interrupt the process and not have to start from scratch again. It is a good idea to write down the choreography movements, times, and steps.
- Film choreography. After your choreography is made, you can move, this will help you see better, and from another viewpoint, how choreography looks. This way, you can start making decisions about which movements and actions look better and which have to be refined or modified, and this can also act as a guide for potential choreography.
- Don’t be afraid to change what you’ve already made. Sometimes a choreography can be completed, but after seeing or performing it many times you can sense that there is something that isn’t going very well, don’t be afraid to change and refine what you already have, nothing is written in stone, and you can allow yourself the freedom to change what you need to make your choreography a success.
How to dance a song of your desire with your choreography?
You’ve already got three eight-fold series. Now, as you listen to the song, you can focus on performing these motions. Please make the necessary changes. Repeat the sequences as many times as necessary. Adjust order, incorporate other movements and gestures, and invent new sequences until you have a choreography that satisfies your creative spirit. Then all you have to do is dance and share it with your friends.